Friday, May 8, 2015 5:00 AM
ROCK HILL, South Carolina – May 8 , 2015 – 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that it plans to present at the 10th Annual Oppenheimer Industrials Growth Conference on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 1:45 PM ET at the Westin New York Grand Central.
A live audio webcast and replay of the presentation will be available on 3DS' website under the Investor Relations section at 3DSystems.com/investor.
Learn more about 3DS' commitment to manufacturing the future today at www.3dsystems.com.
关于 3D Systems
3D Systems provides the most advanced and comprehensive 3D digital design and fabrication solutions available today, including 3D printers, print materials and cloud-sourced custom parts. Its powerful ecosystem transforms entire industries by empowering professionals and consumers everywhere to bring their ideas to life using its vast material selection, including plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles. 3DS' leading personalized medicine capabilities save lives and include end-to-end simulation, training and planning, and printing of surgical instruments and devices for personalized surgery and patient specific medical and dental devices. Its democratized 3D digital design, fabrication and inspection products provide seamless interoperability and incorporate the latest immersive computing technologies. 3DS' products and services disrupt traditional methods, deliver improved results and empower its customers to manufacture the future now.
- 3DS 通过其立体光固化成型 (SLA) 打印机发明了 3D 打印，并于 1989 年率先投入商业化运作。
- 3DS 发明了选择性激光烧结 (SLS) 打印，并于 1992 年率先投入商业化运作。
- 3DS 发明了彩色喷射打印 (CJP) 类的 3D 打印机，并于 1994 年率先将 3D 基于粉末的系统投入商业化运作。
- 3DS 发明了多喷头打印 (MJP) 的打印机，并于 1996 年率先将其投入商业化运作。
- 3DS pioneered virtual surgical simulation (VSSTM) and virtual surgical planning (VSP®), and its leading 3D healthcare products and services help doctors achieve better patient outcomes.